I erased my crush. Too much?

 Dear ,

 So I'm a very sensitive person and I feel things very deeply inside. I'm talking to someone online (not much but we're friendly) and I really like them and have high expectations for our relationship and have a bit of a crush on him (by the way). daughter). I once asked this person something (how was your day or something) and they completely ignored me. My heart is completely broken and I think I said something wrong. I deleted the app from my phone for two months. When I returned after the summer ended, that person did not contact me because he had a lot of other people to talk to. So I contacted him, we started talking again for a few weeks, and then I said to them, "Hi, I'd love to talk to you, how are you?" And they haunt me again. It was horrible and I felt really depressed for the whole day. Then I decided that this person was making me feel bad and that I was going to delete her, so I deleted her and unfollowed her from all her social media. that. Is it too much? Am I obsessed with him? Or did I do well? Help 

 


 

 PJC replied 

 I think you did well. I don't know why you gave him a second try. Maybe he thinks your usual questions are too personal. But honestly, I don't see anything wrong with what you asked him. 

 I'd encourage you to find young guys in your neighborhood for face-to-face dating. You can meet them online and  chat for a bit (maybe three times), but then I recommend trying to get them to meet you in person. Do something easy, such as going for a day walk or having coffee or lunch. Hold some of these types of meetings, if possible.  Real relationships happen in person, not online. So the sooner you  meet  young men you're interested in, the sooner you'll know if there's a mutual attraction between the two and the sooner you'll know if you want to continue the friendship or  move on. . 

 I understand that you are a sensitive soul. But I want to encourage you to be more resilient. Meeting young men, finding out if you want to be in a relationship with them, dating them – it all takes courage and perseverance. You can have your sensibilities, feel them, release them and then move on. To a large extent, finding the right partner is a numbers game. So, the more resilient you  become, the easier it will be for you to move on from  men who are not right for you to find the right one for you. 

 I hope that will be helpful. Please write back if you think we can help you and tell your friends about our service.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post