I Feel I am so lonely

 QUSN

Hello, I am not  old enough to leave my parents legally but I don't get much support from them. What I want to say,  my heart, my worries, my fears, everything seems to be too much. You look so young even when you're old. Sorry if this isn't enough info, but it's confusing. I  want someone to help me figure it out. Sometimes I feel so lonely. Sorry for being stupid.  

 



 Miss Mary Answers 

  It sounds like you're struggling and have to carry more than your fair share. I'm so sorry. you are not stupid I really want to help you. In the meantime, believe that your life won't always be like this. Your life will improve. Know that no matter what others say, you deserve and are worth being who you are. 

 First of all, it's important to believe in yourself. Believing in yourself is just a choice. It has nothing to do with what you  have achieved. Resolve to believe in yourself and have the courage to get through this difficult time. The only limits are those you set for yourself. Your thoughts are very powerful. You must control your thoughts because they become what you think. For now, it's enough to know that by consciously thinking about what you want and not about the problems you face, you have a lot more control than you think. 

 Tell us more about yourself that will help us understand you better. We also want to know what you like  most about yourself (qualities). 

 What do you like? What do you think will make you happy in life? I would greatly appreciate it  if you could do your best to answer these questions. There is no right or wrong. Everything you say is fine and it will be easier for you to give advice. It is hoped that it will gradually help you to look at your situation from a different (more optimistic) perspective so that you  can move beyond the current situation without getting lost. 

 

 I hope I can get an answer from you! I support you and believe in you. I send you many good thoughts. You deserve to be happy and live the life you want. I'll end with my favorite quote. 

 “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction is the biggest step in life. Tiptoe if necessary. Naim Galloway"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post