Motivation for med school .

 Dear Stuf,

 The thing is, I'm scared and confused. So I'm going to college this year. It was a big step forward for me. My plan is to go to medical school and become a doctor. This plan worked for me until I started to panic. It becomes confusing. "Am I qualified to be a doctor?" "How can I disappoint my parents?" These questions arise because many people think  I am introverted and shy. I  have quite a few pictures of a weak girl. My teacher even wondered how I would become a doctor. These things affect my mind. I'm not sure but it's the only thing I can pursue, the only thing I love. Many people have commented like that, which scared me. I was pretty sure before, but now I'm confused and scared. I am very nervous about college.  Another thing is  people say  you have to be really motivated to go to medical school and become a doctor. Out of fear, I lost that motivation. I was just scared - no, terrified. What should I do with this? Have I lost motivation? I want to be motivated and less afraid. I want to live this with confidence. I also thought maybe if I went to college, things might change. College will definitely have an effect on me. I don't want to give up halfway. But this anxiety makes me uncertain about everything. Can you help me with this? It will be a big help. Thanks for reading my words. 

 

 Mr-Matt replied 

 You're right. Big changes can be scary. All of these changes raise questions about our ability, capacity, desire, and will to do what it takes to succeed. Fortunately, the caterpillar does not question its ability to transform into a creature capable of flight. For a human being to succeed in any adventure, three things must work together to unify. It's like a three-legged chair to achieve balance. It's Vision, Passion and Action! 

 To become a doctor, you need to have a vision of what it takes to succeed in medical school. Since this isn't familiar to you, I recommend interviewing recent medical school graduates  for their experiences on what they need to do to overcome their fear of passing  classes and labs. experience at school.  

 The second requirement is to have a passion to become a doctor. It means removing whatever is standing in  your way. Specifically, it means stopping listening to those who question your abilities and stopping paying attention to the judgments and inner fears that hold you back. If you have a Vision and a Passion for practicing medicine, nothing will happen without Action! 

 Action needs motivation. In  greyhound racing, an artificial or mechanical rabbit is used as bait to spur the dogs to hunt it as quickly as possible. In these animals, their motivations are more instinctive than psychological. This is where you differentiate yourself from the animal in the metaphoric race you're in. I don't think  animals choose  to do their best or not. Man has a choice. 

 Motivation is a minute-by-minute decision,  like walking. You continuously pick the one foot step and move it in front of the other foot, the next step, the next step, and so on. As soon as you decide not to take the next step, you are standing still and you will stay in this position forever until you choose to move forward. Only you know the answer to the question "What will  get you back on track?" 

 We are just looking at the possibilities. For example, if the life of someone you love depended on  completing a series of tasks, would you do them quickly and to the best of your ability? Or if you got $5 million tax exemption for completing tasks, would you work immediately to get that money? I bet you will do a good job. Or if $5 million isn't enough, what about $10 million? I believe everyone has a price. It's all about motivation. 

 It is  clear that your heart wants to achieve the goal you envision. However, your mind places barriers by sowing doubt in your path. The conflict between your heart and your mind forces you to follow your heart. 

 Let's look at some of the possibilities that hold you back. It could be laziness or some kind of fear. It could be the fear of failure or something more ingrained, like the fear that we are unworthy or spoiled, or not good enough, etc. The thought is, "If I can't do this, I'm not doing the task well enough." Instead of failing, a person will put off their work, so that they don't have to admit defeat. In a way, accepting failure at a task gives a person confirmation that they are not good enough.  

 Many of us want to be right in all the decisions we make about ourselves. If we decide that we are not capable, we will want to be right about our point of view. We will collect evidence, such as unfinished book, to prove that we are right. It can even be the fear of success. Some people fear success because they may not be able to maintain it, and that is like raising the bar and demanding consistently better performance. So the fear of success is related to the fear of failure to maintain success in more tasks in life. 

 A few tips for you. Don't reach for the moon. Start with small steps. Small, successful efforts done consistently over time have been shown to produce the most important results. Break  the task into  small steps and actions. Then go  to the next step. It's like eating a cake. Do not put an entire portion of food in your mouth at once. Cutting it into bite-sized pieces can help you  finish the whole thing.   I hope this makes sense to you and allows you to take risks for the best.  Action is preparing to take the required tests, complete the application and perform mental activities for admission to medical school. Vision, Passion and Action are your checklist. Write and let me know how you get on. Sincerely,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post